Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day!!

Hmmm isnt this when you are supposed to declare undying love for the love of your mortal life. Well we exchanged cards I suppose!!
Some people are very disappointed when that gentle thud of a letter through the door doesn;t happen, or a huge bouquet of flowers isn't delivered Why? Shouldn't everyday be a day when you tell you loved ones how much you care for them without haveing to shower them with gifts??

Since Neil's death I have come to realise that having a partner is very important. It still doesn't mean that I don't get frustrated with the dirty bxers on the floor or the dinner plate left on the sofa (We have no kitchen at the moment), I just realise that life is too fragile and maybe silence is better than a harch word said in haste. I'm no saint and Mark will tell you that, but I am trying to be more tolerant and value you the love that that brought us together. Its true sometimes you have to work at it, and the last few years have been tough. but its great to know that our marriage is sealed with Gods approval. and we can turn to him in the storms or life.

I love Mark now more than ever. I can't imagine how Anna is feeling today, but I am assured that God is right by her side, and will be all that she needs.

"Jesus Lover of my soul"
" Jesus I will never let you go"

Happy Valentines Day

1 Comments:

Blogger SarahB said...

Thank you for sharing this with us. You are an amazing witness particularly at this time.

Please know that we are regularly praying for the wider family as well as Anna, Joel and Simon.

May God bless you.

Sarah

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home