Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hello again

Yes we have finally landed after a busy month here there and everywhere. We left for New York on the 31st March and stayed there for 5 days. We had a brilliant time and if Mark can download the photo's I will attach some. Niagara falls was amazing and the weather was so good we got sunburnt.

One slight worry, we nearly missed the plan home thanks to me thinking we were travelling home on the Wednesday night when in fact we were travelling back on the Tuesday. Luckily (You know what I mean) Mark was locked out of the room (as they had checked us out) and went down to find out why. When he eventually got in, he looked at the tickets and realised we were travelling that night. He came and found me in the shops and we beat a hasty retreat to the airport.

After a short time at home we jetted off again to Las Vegas, where my best friend got married. What a great time we had. We hired a car for two days. Much to Mark's delight we had a brand new Mustang convertible. We drove 5 hours to the Grand Canyon WOW. I am trying to sort out how you attach photo's cos we have some fabulous ones. Good to be back home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home